Technorati is the higher pagerank – blog’s directory. At February, 2013 Technorati has 8th point for google pagerank. Almost perfect to reach 10th point pagerank. Now I will show you the way how to claim your blog at Technorati. Before you submit your blog(s), please make sure that your blog already submitted at 3 main search engines as google webmaster, yahoo or bing and MSN webmaster. After that submit and claim your blog at alexa.
After you have minimum 10 articles, you can submit your blog at Technorati and follow these steps:
- Click JOIN, located on the top right portion of Technorati’s home page. Type-in all necessary information on the signup form, such as your first name, last name, member name, email address, password, and the security code.Click Join.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you’ve provided. Click the link included on the email to verify your account.
- Login to your account. On your profile. Claim your blog by entering your blog URL (example: http://www.benuanews.blogspot.com) and then click Claim.
- Fill-in the details such of the new blog form such as Blog Title, URL, Feed URL (use rss feed), etc. and then click Proceed to the next step. Don't forget to fill three linking blog and one of them is your alexa's link.
- A claim token was sent to the email address you provided. Check your email.
- Copy the claim token that was sent to you (my claim token: HTS7P7EJXMK3 , and paste it to new article or post on your blog site. Paste your claim token (for example this post:how to claim your blog at technorati. And my claim token is HTS7P7EJXMK3) on the post content.
- Publish your post.
- Login to your Technorati Account and click on “Check Claim”. You should receive an email stating that Technorati have successfully crawled your blog and found the claim token.
Congratulation..! Your blog has been submitted at Technorati. The 8th pagerank and dofollow blog’s directory.